Construction and Engineering Consultancy
Ad-Loc Engineering Ltd
Providing Project support across industries. Since we were established in 2015 we have played a pivotal part in helping deliver several capital projects in the UK, Safely and efficiently.
Who We Are
We are a small versatile family run business with high hopes of expansion to help meet current market demands.
We began our journey specialising in Electrical and Instrumentation Construction and Engineering fields and we now offer multi-discipline and multi-function Project support, Thanks to the contacts we have made during our journey.
We as a company are committed to ensuring that projects are designed, planned, risk assessed and executed without harming anyone along the way.
- Policies & Procedures.
- Training & competency.
2020 (Current Project) – Chrysaor (Formally ConocoPhillips) Talbot over Judy Project, Providing support to Engineering, Construction, Completions and Commissioning teams. Talbot is a Subsea tieback to the Judy Platform central North Sea. First gas is expected Q1 2022.
2019-2020 – Shell Projects and Engineering Modifications on the Gannet and Shearwater platforms, provided Engineering, Construction, Completions and Commissioning teams, both on and offshore.
2018 – Neptune Energy, provided Commissioning and Completions support as part of the Cygnus Compression module hook up.
2017-2019 – Equinor (Formally Statoil) Mariner Hook up Project, Provided Field Hook up engineering support to Engineering, Construction, Completions and commissioning teams. Mariner was built in South Korea, total Project cost is now estimated to be over £6 Billion.
2017 – BP Quad 204 Project, Provided Construction, Completions and Commissioning support to offshore teams leading up to First Oil. Glen Lyon FPSO was built in South Korea to replace the Schiehallion FPSO, Total Project cost was greater than £3 billion.
2015-2017 – Neptune Energy (Formally Engie), Cygnus field development Southern North Sea was a £1.4 billion Project and the largest North sea Gas field to be developed in 25 years. It not supplies sufficient gas to supply 1.5 million homes in the UK.
- Cygnus Alpha Yard (Hereema Hartlepool & BiFab Methil) verification and Offshore hook up support. Alpha is made up of 3 topsides and 2 bridges.
- Cygnus Bravo Yard (Hereema Hartlepool) verification and Offshore hook up support. Bravo is a Satellite Wellhead platform which feeds into Cygnus Alpha.
We specialise in Oil & Gas Construction and Engineering Project delivery, design engineering support and construction preparation / readiness as well as onshore / offshore execute. Over the years we have worked with many sub-contractors, forming last relationships that has enabled us to offer many additional services.
Our team has experience delivering projects in the following industries…
- Oil & Gas, including drilling and decommissioning
- Heavy Industrial
Services & Capabilities
- CREATION OF PROJECT EXECUTION PLAN (PEP)
- PEER REVIEWS
- HAZID, ENVID, HAZOP, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTABILITY REVIEWS
- SURVEYS, SURVEY REPORTS
- CONSTRUCTION READINESS & PLANNING ASSURANCE REVIEWS
- RISK ASSESSMENTS
- LIFT PLANS
- COMMISSIONING PROCEDURES
- COMPLETION CERTIFICATION AND HANDOVER DOSSIERS
- FIELD STUDIES, FEED, DETAIL DESIGN CONSTRUCTION & ENGINEERING SUPPORT
- CONSTRUCTION METHOD STATEMENTS, BUILD SEQUENCE PROPOSALS AND CONSTRUCTION WORKPACKS
Consultancy Contract Support
- Digital Marketing
- HSE Specialists
- Planning Engineers
- Quality Assurance Engineers
- Project Managers
- Multi-Discipline Design Engineers & Draughtsmen
- Multi-discipline Engineers
- Construction Engineers & Managers
- Field Engineers
- LOLER lifting specialists
- Quantity surveyors & Cost engineers
- Multi-discipline Trade personnel
- Buyers & Material controllers